Sunday, September 15, 2013

A documentary I can't wait to see!- "Bert Stern Original Mad Man"


A documentary that I really want to see is "Bert Stern: Original Mad Man" (2011) directed by Shannah Laumeister (wife of stern 2009- 2013 widowed) I would like to see this docu-film because I love Bert Sterns work! This documentary examines the life and pictures of the late Stern (6/26/13) in the recent trailer I have seen where he says " There was only two women that interested me one I was married to Allegra Kent and Marilyn Monroe, I had no way of understanding her, her demons…."  this documentary is "a story of self-creation: rise, fall ,and reinvention." exploring the avenues of "creativity, celebrity, and desires through the eyes of a man who got everything he wanted. Almost." I haven't seen this movie yet but someday I will. I will then hopefully thoroughly enjoy it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment