Sunday, September 15, 2013

A movie I can not wait to see!- "Saving Mr. Banks"

The movie that I can not wait to see is “Saving Mr. Banks” (12/20/13) directed by John Lee Handcock featuring Tom Hanks as Mr.Walt Disney and Emma Thompson as P.L. Travers  (the author of Mary Poppins) this movie is centered on the production of the 1964 Walt Disney Studios film, Mary Poppins I want to see this film because first, I love disney in general (no particular aspect of it) in the few previews I have seen it seems to me that what we all think (or at least me) that Mary Poppins come to help the children and while doing that it helps the widowed father as well. This movie in what trailers I have seen shows us a different aspect that Mary Poppins doesn't really come to help the children, she comes to visit the father because she was/ is in love with in from what I would assume to be a previous meeting. I will have to go see this film to learn the rest.  


No comments:

Post a Comment