Sunday, September 15, 2013

Recent Watch- "Now You See Me"


9/12/13 - "Now you see me" (2013) directed by Louis Leterrier 
Featuring: Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson ,and Isla Fisher 
I watched this movie because my dad turned it on (and I wanted to see it myself) I really like the movie it was about the above actors portraying magicians but their big trick was being able to rob banks, kind of. Anyway I won't give anything away but I honestly thought this crime,mystery, thriller was pretty good, it was not what I expected, but it is a exceedingly  engaging movie "the closer you look the less you see".Now this movie is a little confusing (at least to me) and if you hate those camera shots where they slowly spin around a the actor or actress to make you understand the actors point of view or to represent their confusion then this might not be the movie for you (especially if you get easily motion sick) but if you can stand those few spinning scenes it is worth your time to watch. And just remember "all you have to be is the smartest person in the room".   

No comments:

Post a Comment